Goddesses
Name, pet?
Goddesses
Name, pet?
Goddesses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Goddesses

A temple for the Greatest Goddesses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Total Slave! [Italian Slave]
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm by D3fend3r96

» new sub on the market
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 pm by QuentinSub

» new pussy slave
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 am by mistresssnslavel

» Male slave for you from South Africa
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:28 am by ZELLETA

» My lot in life is to serve a superior female
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:34 am by Sterling Ward

» Ticklish Slave
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 pm by Ticklishboi

» Homework Slave
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm by Lovermuzic

» iam just a shoes shine
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 am by emerckboy

» new slave looking to serve
new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm by asimtold

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:44 am

new slave looking to serve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asimtold

new slave looking to serve Empty
PostSubject: new slave looking to serve   new slave looking to serve Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm

i am new to the BDSM way of life.i was forced to submission in January of 2009.The woman that forced me to be Her slave has moved away and i am now searching for a Woman to allow me to serve Her.i have few limitations to hinder my task of making/keeping the one that owns me happy.They are as follows-1)NO feces 2)physical punishment/abuse is only limited to Your imagination and no serious/permenant injuries;such as broken bones,lacerations,etc.,3)nothing that affects my career.4)nothing that affects my family.5)it can't get me in trouble with the law.
The only fetish that i have is to peform oral sex.i have great skills and do not tire easily.Besides that,i am not into BDSM for any reason except to make a Woman happy at WHATEVER expense is necessary-beating,humiliation,torture,etc.,As long as it stays within the limitations as mentioned above,it is expected.i am dedicated to serving a Dominate Woman,not a particular fetish.Your happiness truly is my only objective.
The Woman that owns me will be a Woman that loves being a Dominate Woman and will accept nothing less than what She wants from me and will be hard and strict with me.i am in NO way interested in a professional dominatrix.Only true Dominatrix,Mistresses,Goddesses,Empresses,etc., need respond.
Thank You for Your time that You have taken to read this and i hope to get a reply soon.
~Humbly Yours~
Back to top Go down
http://oralskilz4u@aol.com

new slave looking to serve
Page 1 of 1